.quickedit{display:none;}

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thinking About Boston


Last night I couldn't draw myself away from the evening news programs that were telecasting the events of yesterday's bombings at the Boston Marathon.  What started as a day celebrating one of the most prestigious marathons in the world, ended in injury and tragedy among spectators watching their loved ones and friends compete.  

I've never actually run Boston.  But I have been an observer of this amazing event that overtakes the pulse of the city and my heart goes out to everyone involved.  This morning, I couldn't think of anything better to do than go for an early morning run before school.  That's exactly what I did...a few miles for you, Boston.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment