.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Willsey Goes for a Walk

Sunday was so gorgeous that I couldn't stay inside any longer so Payton and I grabbed Willsey and headed for the trail.  He usually sits in the back on drives in the car, but I let him ride up front with me for a special treat. 



Rearing to go...



Payton has a love-hate relationship with the camera.  Sometimes she is cooperative, and sometimes...not so much.  That day she did a good job!




Payton also likes to be behind the camera...



She found a neat leaf with cool coloring.  Willsey wanted to eat it... 


There was a playground along the way so I let Payton play for a few minutes.  Willsey was at full attention watching and waiting patiently...


More camera cooperation!


Almost back to the parking lot, Payton spotted this friendly graffiti on the path.  I tried to explain to her that it was a destruction of park property, but she still insisted on a picture.    


What a good day for Willsey.  Time to go home!


For me, last night's yoga class felt so good.  This morning, I am about to head out for an easy 5 mile run and then later, I have a chiropractor appointment.  

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Uber Focused Fernando.September 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM

    In the first picture is Willsey watching Olympic beach volleyball?

    ReplyDelete