.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, December 7, 2012

Loving Lately

Hello!  I found this unique wooden tree the other day and was drawn to it immediately.  Even though I didn’t need to purchase yet another holiday  decoration, I had to bring this little guy home with me.  It looked rustic set on the side table in my dining room, but color was missing.  Taking inspiration from my friend {Katie}, I created this flower garland made from printed paper.



My Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee is now tucked away for another year, but their new peppermint mocha is a nice change for the season.  Even though I  highly recommended the pumpkin, this cup of joy is worth the money, even for decaf.  


I honestly find gift-wrapping to be a relaxing experience, especially when I have pretty ribbon, fun gift tags, and silk flowers to complete the packages.  The other day I found this string in an assortment of colors and I think it will make a nice finishing touch to food or candy items that I package up to hand out to friends and family. 


Combinations of fresh greens and holly placed in a planter come together nicely for the holiday season.  A few lit faux branches add the perfect finishing touch on any front porch or entryway.       



This past weekend we all headed to the open air mall for our annual Santa visit.  I particularly love this place because I can take my own pictures of the girls with Santa, along with some pretty family photos with their decorations in the background.  It has become an early December tradition every year.



And every year while there, we have coffee and Toll House Cookies from the cafe...


What are you loving lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment