.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, December 17, 2012

Snowman Soup

My daughter's 2nd grade holiday party is approaching and I wanted to come up with some sort of goodie bag/game prize that is both creative and useful.  Since the celebration is one for all holidays, I decided to put together "Snowman Soup" for every child in the classroom.  

Materials needed {per child}:
  • one packet of hot chocolate
  • mini marshmallows individually wrapped in little plastic bags {because they get sticky on their own}
  • 4-5 Hershey kisses
  • one candy cane
  • clear cellophane bag
  • tags printed on cardstock {I found mine here}

A large, family-sized bag of Hershey kisses yields approximately 4-5 pieces per child in a class of 22 students.


Assemble together in a bag and staple the tag onto the top. 



The tags I used came with this cute poem on the back...


The final product!  My daughter and I had a fun time assembling them and she is so excited to hand them out to her friends at school on Friday afternoon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment