.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, December 14, 2012

Loving Lately

Christmastime is my absolute favorite time of year, even though I feel frazzled and exhausted.  Our downtown is simply stunning and the local running store’s window display caught my eye.  This wintery scene just about tops last year’s “leg lamp with a running shoe.”


It’s always fun to try new restaurants so the other night we noshed on noodle bowls from One Third Asian Cuisine.  I ordered the chicken noodle bowl with whole wheat udon noodles and Fred ordered the beef version.  Delish!


A night out with girlfriends is needed for the simple reason of laughter, sarcasm and pure enjoyment.  We met at a local restaurant run by the culinary students of a local community college.  A few bottles of wine and delicious food made for a good reason to celebrate the Christmas season, sans children.  


While shopping for presents the other day I picked up a little something for myself.  These gold bangles are enough to make any LBD merry and bright.


What are you loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment