.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, February 8, 2013

Loving Lately {Valentine's Edition}

Valentine’s Day is on the horizon and I couldn’t be more excited.  This weekend I plan to layout the menu for my family’s Valentine’s meal.  This has become a tradition of ours since we blended together in 2008 and it’s one that we all look forward to each February.  Also on my Valentine agenda…finishing up my DIY cards, mailing them and gathering last minute details for my class’s party and the one I host for my daughter’s second grade class as well. 

Printable Valentine's Bingo, laminated and ready for use with candy conversation hearts as markers.


Remember these?  Fortune teller Valentines complete with matching envelopes.


Pretty paper tags that say "I Love You" to everyone on your list...


What special projects/meals/desserts are you indulging in for Valentine's Day?       

No comments:

Post a Comment