.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, September 28, 2012

Loving Lately

Apples chosen from the fruit stand make a satisfying fall treat.  Our favorite?  Fuji.  These are an early-season variety of this very sweet and very crunchy apple.


Being part of a fitness community is a wonderful way to make connections and share experiences.  The girls from Fit Approach/Sweat Pink sent me these pink shoelaces and an unpictured Sweat Pink tank top.  Check them out!


Lately, the few minutes of quiet time at my desk before the entrance of students is extra enjoyable with Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin coffee.  So good.


It's so nice to feel the love of my students when they create masterpieces of art just for me.


Tiny perfume samples that came with my lipgloss order from Nordstrom's are a fun way to try out different scents.  


What are you loving lately?


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving CAFFEINATED pumpkin spice coffee, just like you!

    ReplyDelete