.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, September 14, 2012

Running Shoe Love

One thing I'm loving are my new Asics Gel Lyte33 running shoes.  


As the description says, they are lighter than light, and they are the most minimal model from Ascis.  These shoes are perfect for speed workouts or race days, but some wear them to run all of the time {including longer runs}.  


The other day, I wore them around town for several hours because I need to get used to the lower heel to toe drop concept.  I can tell a difference between these and my traditional running shoes, so I feel like I need a little bit of an adjustment period before wearing them out on the roads.    


This shoe weights 6.8 ounces and has a 6mm heel to toe drop.  The weight itself is what impresses me since they weigh about the same as my spikes from college.  In addition to being light and minimalist, they are completely colorful too!

Enjoy your Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I love these. I wear them on long 12 mile tempos, fly fishing in the mountains, or when I'm practicing archery http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=J6LVLdTyfTY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete