.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sweat Pink Ambassador Program


Happy Thursday!  I am very excited to announce that I recently was selected as a Sweat Pink ambassador.  Sweat Pink is a network of women with a mission to live healthy lives.  They sweat hard, play hard and inspire and motivate people around them. 

Even though I am a proud Oiselle racing team member and a FitFluential ambassador, I decided to embrace Sweat Pink for several reasons.  First, I wanted to connect with even more like-minded women who share a passion for health, food and fitness.  In addition, the purpose of starting this blog was to share my trials and tribulations with others who have similar experiences.  Through Sweat Pink, I will be able to expand on my network of fitness, food and running aficionados.

Check Sweat Pink out!


On the subject of running, my Achilles has really been holding up well {knock on wood}.  With the addition of increased mileage and hard workouts, everything is staying in tact.  Last night I ran just about 4.5 miles at a moderate pace, but the run was one of those where my body felt flat.  I've noticed that the older I get, the harder it is for my body to recover from hard workouts. 


This morning I am about to run a {very early} 5 miles.  I am not a fan of running before dawn, but some days I have to do, what I have to do.  Tonight, Fred and I are going to a wine pairing dinner at Shula's Steakhouse with some friends.  I can hardly wait!      

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm perplexed - when I sweat it's usually clear. Who sweats pink?!?

    ReplyDelete