.quickedit{display:none;}

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Super Moist Banana Muffins

Over the weekend I had a few ripe bananas to use and rather develop my own, I decided to look for a new banana muffin recipe online.  After a little perusing, I came across this one from a blog titled The Cookbook Chronicles.  The ratings were good so I thought I would give it a try.  Rather than bread, my family prefers individual muffins and from the original recipe, I got about 18 in total when the cups were filled approximately three-quarters of the way up.  




The final product was crazy moist!  I try to never overbake anything, and the same went for these.  When I took a few to school for my team to try them out, the muffins received rave reviews and four thumbs up!   



What have you been baking lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment