.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, November 23, 2012

Loving Lately

Education is top priority in our house, especially since my husband and I both have jobs in school districts.  This week my daughter had her first diorama assignment and we used this project to bond and have a little fun while being creative.  We molded, painted, and glued all inside a little shoebox. 


A creamy bowl of potato soup can't compare on a cold day.  What makes it better?  Bacon, of course. 

  
My Wegman's grocery store sells Italian cookies by the pound, self-serve no less.  I've been wanting to try them for a while, so I picked up a sampler of a variety of types.  I cut them in little pieces and we all were able to decide which we liked best. 


Christmas season can begin, now that my Food Network magazine has arrived.  I can't wait to dig in to all of the festive recipes for the upcoming holiday season. 


I always talk about my friends from work and this week was no different.  We held a tailgate party on Wednesday for the kids to celebrate the Easton - Phillipsburg football game on Thanksgiving day.  It's the oldest high school rivalry in the country and the whole town gets involved, all the way down to the elementary schools.  Newman, the Red Rover mascot, made a visit to say hello to all of the kids.  He especially loved the football!


What are you loving lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment