.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, November 26, 2012

Elf4Health Challenge {Day One}

Hello and Happy Monday!  I've decided to postpone my turkey photos for one more day so I could tell you about something fun that I will be participating in over the next six weeks.  I signed up for the Elf 4 Health Challenge, where I am partnered with other fitness-minded gals from all over the country.  The goal is to motivate, inspire, and keep your elf partner eating healthy and moving through the holiday season.  Now that's a challenge in itself!  


There are three rounds that last two weeks each and after each round, new elf partners are assigned to keep things fresh and inspiring ideas flowing.  My elf for this first round is Mackenzie Hunter.  This morning I am going to send her my first email...an introduction and the Meatless Monday recipe that I recently created for Runner's World.  

I'll be sure to let you know how it's going throughout the challenge.  For more information, click the above link.  It's not too late to sign up for rounds two and three!

You can also follow us at #elf4health on Twitter!

As for running, I was able to get in a few good ones over the past few days...including yesterday's 10.3 miles with Jesse in ~1:22.  It was a tad on the chilly side and my legs and hamstrings had a hard time adjusting.

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment