.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, January 4, 2013

Loving Lately

There's nothing better than finishing a run when it's blustery and cold.  Days like that build mental toughness unlike no other.  


The new year always puts me in the mood to start fresh, and it all begins with reorganizing and decluttering.  Once the tree comes down, I plan on starting anew by exploring my home, room-by-room, and making each one more efficient and comfortable for every member of the family.  To start this process, I created a few new boards for inspiration on Pinterest.  Check it out…maybe even give me a "follow" or "like" too…


My sister always gives the best presents and this one is up there with some of my favorites…a Kate Spade necklace in vibrant yellow and pearl trimmed in gold.   


Hot tea is definitely a way to hydrate during the winter months.  Check out Tetley Tea's “Turn Over a New Leaf” campaign for inspiration and support on getting healthier in the new year.  Join Tetley for live chats, daily wellness tips and chances to win prizes such as Amazon gift cards.  The campaign launched on December 17th and will run through February 2013.  For more information about this exciting campaign, visit their Facebook page or follow Tetley Tea on Twitter at @TetleyUSA.    



What are you loving lately?

1 comment: