.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, January 25, 2013

Loving Lately

Just when the cold temperatures get me down, I find a mid-winter pick me up at my favorite store.  This winter white quilted Hobo International clutch sat in plain view on the clearance rack, just waiting to be taken home.  I love the size and color, perfect for brunch with a friend or a night out on the town with my husband.     


Grilled cheese sandwiches are soothing on a cold winter day.  Adding a wedge of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese to the mix creates an extra punch to an otherwise comforting lunch. {Snowman plates are fun, but optional.}   


Fred and I have been married for two years now, but over the holidays we were surprised by his uncle with this wine bottle chiller/vase.  It was hand spun on a wheel by a couple who has created pottery pieces for over thirty years.   


A recommendation from Laurel, my yoga instructor....this tea is a great substitute for that afternoon coffee urge.  Not only is it delicious, it contains natural herbal ingredients such as green rooibos tea, ginger, cinnamon, holy basil, cordyceps, chili and black pepper and was created to help increase the body's metabolism and resistance to stress.   


I really love a day home from school, but I think my buddy loves it even more.  He was my shadow throughout the course of the day on Monday...not wanting to miss a trick. 


What are you loving lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment