.quickedit{display:none;}

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I’ll See Giada in my Future.


Happy Tuesday!

Well…I got the tickets to go and see my favorite celebrity chef Giada deLaurentiis at the end of March.  As I said the other day, she will be in my area to promote her new book, “Weeknights with Giada” and thanks to my Dad, I received two of the 350 vouchers that make me eligible to meet her.
   


I know I must sound like a silly teenager who is slated to meet Justin Beiber, but I am really psyched to meet Giada since a lot of my creative inspiration in the kitchen comes from her.  My dad got two vouchers, one for me and one for my mom.  I think secretly she is super-excited too! 


As for running, it was beautiful in Bethlehem last night so I juggled some family obligations around and I was able to get in an easy 3 miles.  Due to time constraints as well as my legs being a little tired after Sunday’s lactate threshold session on the canal tow path, I decided to take it easy on myself and run my standard 3 mile loop.  


Tonight I am meeting with Coach Jesse and Bobby T. (another Moravian alum and longtime family friend) at Roosevelt’s 21 to choose the menu and finalize details for our first-ever Moravian Cross-Country and Track & Field alumni event in April.  I'll fill you in later....

On the Oiselle front – I received my welcome package in the mail yesterday.  Here’s a peak at the racing singlet and the short sleeved shirt they sent me.


The look and the feel of the items were fantastic and I can't wait to try them out.  

Make it a great Tuesday!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment