.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5 Mile Run and a Birthday Dinner

Hello All!   

I hope that you are having a great day.  I have been putting off some closet cleaning and I need to get moving soon.  Today started off well with a 5 mile run.  


I did an out and back run where I went out in 19:44 and came back in 18:00.  For most of it, I felt pretty good!

Last night, we celebrated my birthday at my parent's house.  We started with some easy appetizers and wine.  






Then a dinner of grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and asparagus followed, along with my favorite...chocolate cake!



I'm thinking it's time to be productive, so I wish every one of you a happy day!  Enjoy!

Tracy




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope you got your closet cleaning done! I always save that chore for my sister when she comes to visit. I didn't get the organizing genes and she's happy to help. Lucky me! :) The chocolate cake looked divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I did have a great day. I'm not an organizer myself, but sometimes...it just has to be done!! :)

      Delete