.quickedit{display:none;}

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Catasauqua Wedding

Good morning!  How is everyone today?   

Yesterday, we went to see our friend {Tommy} get married.  You see, Tommy is the Athletic Director at a local high school, hence, he is one of my husband's colleagues.  One of the funniest parts of the whole event was that he was married in the auditorium of the high school where he works.  



A cute part of the ceremony was when they had their dog walk the rings down the isle.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a very good photo...



My friend, Erica, was there with her fiance, Mike. {It's kind of blurry!}



Fred and I had a fun time dancing and chatting away with people we don't see that often...


Finally, here's the groom...Tommy is a BIG guy {maybe 6'7!}




It was a fun time with lots of laughs!  Well, I'm off to start my day...I hope you have a good one!


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment