.quickedit{display:none;}

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wrapping Up The Beach

Hello and Happy Sunday!

We got home late last night from the beach and even though I like to travel...it is always great to be in my own house.  I spent the morning unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and just straightening up.  I decided, too, that this would be a day off from running, but I kind of feel like doing something.  So, I may head out the door if the spirit moves me.  We'll see...

Yesterday I headed out for my last run at the beach.  It was very humid, yet again, and I told myself if I just did three miles, I would be happy.  I ended up doing a little over 4 miles.  


On the way home last night, we decided to stop for dinner.  I had heard of this little place on the bay in North Cape May called Harpoon Henry's.  Apparently, they have over 150 frozen drinks!  


We were loving the outdoor deck area.  All umbrella tables are dog-friendly eating areas.  
 

The girls and me....
 

Fred and I before the food came.  



I ordered their Rosemary-infused Chicken with Honey Mustard on a Ciabatta roll.  It was yummy! 


Just around the corner was the dock for the Cape May, NJ~Lewes, DE ferry.  Cars can board this boat and can be taken back and forth from these two shore point destinations.  The girls never saw a boat that was actually BIG enough to haul cars, so we took a quick peek.  It was huge!

 
  
And...although you wouldn't know it by looking at this picture from today, Willsey was super excited when we arrived home!



Well, that's about it for today...enjoy your afternoon!








No comments:

Post a Comment