.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

Good Morning and Happy 4th of July!

I just got back from yoga and coffee with Lauretta.  She leaves on Saturday to start a new life and a new job in Virginia, and I will miss our times together.


We're hoping to sneak in one more yoga class before she heads out of town.  I have to share this...Yesterday I was attempting to do some ab work on the floor before my run and apparently I was on Willsey's domain because he wouldn't leave me alone.  First he laid next to me...

  
Then, he laid ON me...




Needless to say, I didn't get very far on the crunches and he was too cute to push away.  Oh, Willsey!  

As for today, in a little while my family will be heading to State College {i.e. Penn State country} for an annual cook-out with Fred's family.  This is a tradition that his family has had for many years and it is very important that we all attend.   

  
But before I do, I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July.  I hope your day is filled with good food and fun.  Have a great day!


~Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment