.quickedit{display:none;}

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday's Seven

Hello Saturday!  Lots to do today and little time to do it...

To kick the day off, I ran a good seven miler around my area.  I felt pretty good...plus, the air was cool, but humid.



No, I did not run a 4:49 last mile.  It was more like 6:54-ish when I checked my watch at 6.9 miles.  Not sure why my Garmin says such things!  


Then, with my coffee in hand, I headed to get a pedicure.  I don't know about you, but my feet get blistery and calloused from running and wearing flip flops and pedicures help a ton! 
 

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee!


I went with a French manicure last time, so this time I decided to go with a deep watermelon color.  Very summery!

Now I am getting ready to bake a pumpkin pie cake for Jesse since he is holding the fort down with Willsey while we head to the beach.  He loved this cake at Thanksgiving so I thought I would thank him by baking one for him to munch on while he is here.  

Later on, we have a wedding.  Our friend Tommy is getting married and I have a feeling that this is going to be a fun one.  Can't wait to dance the night away!  Enjoy your day!

Tracy  

No comments:

Post a Comment