.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day and Recital Recap

Good morning!

I'm about to head out to volunteer at a golf tournament for Via of the Lehigh Valley, but I need to take a minute to be a very proud mom.  My daughter was in her first dance recital this past weekend.  For those of you who know me, I am not the dancer-type.  So to put make-up on a 7-year old was foreign to me.  But once I got beyond that whole issue, I was fine and she looked adorable. 

Before hand, I took a few pictures in the backyard because she was so proud of how she looked.  I know this because she beamed from ear to ear!  Willsey even made the shot!


We got a mom and daughter shot too!



In the lobby of Zoellner Arts Center, there was a pretty cool horse made out of bottle caps.  Of course, we had to get a picture in front of him too!  



Afterwards, we celebrated Father's Day at my parent's house.  My mom brought out a toast of Manischewitz wine in honor of my grandfather because he thought this wine was the best ever!  



To round out the evening, we roasted marshmallows for s'mores.  I love them!






What a wonderful day and gorgeous weekend.  Here's to a good start of a great week!


Enjoy!

Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment