.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Last Kiddie Day of School


Hello!

Before I head out to my first physical therapy session for the Achilles and then a meeting over drinks with my former college coach {Mark Will-Weber}, my friend Bob, and Jesse, I wanted to share with you a picture of my favorite group of colleagues…my team.  I love working with them because they make the workplace a fun place to be. 


We were all decked out for the 4th grade Moving-Up Ceremony since our kids will move on to the middle school next year.  Luckily, we are all back together in the fall for another year of fun! 

Tonight I am meeting with Mark, Bob and Jesse to discuss a Moravian College alumni cross-country meet/event slated for September.  I’m really looking forward to catching up with Mark since I haven’t seen him for a few months and he is always fun! 

Enjoy your evening!

Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment