.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School!

Happy Friday!

It's been a whirlwind week with having to head back to school on Tuesday for teacher in-services.  Now that I'm a working girl again, it was hard to fit in decent miles, as well as my weekly yoga class...but hopefully I will get myself in the groove once my normal work schedule begins on Monday.  

Last night, we had our Back to School night at work.  I had a chance to meet most of my students and their families and I always like to put a name to a face before the first day.  This year, I have a new team member on my grade level and like we sometimes do...we posed for a group photo.  Here we are...my family away from home.  They're the best and I love working with them! 



Tonight I will be running a two mile Moravian College alumni cross-country race.  I'm looking to use it as a race/tempo run, basically to see where I am.  I will be sure to let you know how it goes. 

Here's to another great year!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment