.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Terribly Tired

Last night I was extremely tired.  

It was one of those days where my body just wanted to crash from the moment I stepped in the door.  After school, I ran an easy four miles as a recovery from yesterday's six.  


Then I remembered that I wanted to head to a 6:00 yoga class.  Well, that didn't happen.

Getting back into the swing of things can be a challenge.  Going from having all of the time in the world during the summer, to having almost every moment of the day occupied is an adjustment and I can definitely feel it.  Last night, I hit the hay earlier than usual because I am planning a tempo-type workout this evening {hopefully -- depending on my husband's schedule}. 

Looking ahead for the rest of the week, I'm thinking my running schedule will look something like this:
Wednesday: Tempo/HIIT workout
Thursday: Off
Friday: 5-6 miles
Saturday: 9-10 miles with Lauretta...can't wait!
Sunday: 5 miles easy 

This week, my goal is to run as close to 40 miles as possible.  If my week runs Monday to Sunday and I follow my plan, I will have approximately 35 miles.

Alright, time to get ready for school.  Enjoy your Wednesday!

  





 

1 comment:

  1. Getting back into workouts already? Must mean your achilles is better which is good to hear. I should stop by sometime to say "hi!" Are you still out on the NE side of bethlehem?

    ReplyDelete