.quickedit{display:none;}

Saturday, August 4, 2012

20 Years Out of High School!

Hello!  I hope you are doing well today!  

I just ate a little lunch, and then I hope to get a little run in later.  I couldn't get myself motivated this morning so I put it off.  Usually when that happens, it's hard for me to get moving later in the day.  


Believe it or not {I am having trouble believing}, this weekend is my 20th high school class reunion.  Ugh!  Where did the years go??  To kick things off, we had a little impromptu get together at Starter's Bar and Grille at the Bethlehem Golf Course.  I'd day about 30 people were there to mix and mingle.  It was so fun to catch up with people I haven't seen in, seriously, 20 years!  




It's not the greatest picture, but it will do.  Can you guess what our school colors were??  

This morning, there was a coffee hour followed by a tour of the high school.  Since Fred is the athletic director for my alma mater, I am there all of the time...but I thought I would go to hang out with my old friends.  Here's a photo of all of the '92 graduates on the iconic fountain.  Again, it's not the best picture...

  
I'm still debating on whether or not I will go to the actual reunion tonight.  We'll see! 

Do you have a reunion coming up or did you recently have one?  If so, did you go to the festivities?   

Have a great Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment