.quickedit{display:none;}

Sunday, March 18, 2012

It’s Race Day!


Good morning and Happy Sunday!

Since race time isn’t until 12:15, I have a little time this morning to relax and get myself prepared.  I’ve already packed my bag...

 
...and ate a bagel topped with peanut butter and bananas.  


All I need to do is wait for my husband to return from his trip and we’ll be off! 

Yesterday I made a cake for my dad's birthday dinner since we’ll be celebrating tonight after the race.  I have to admit…I cheated this time.  I used a box mix and store bought icing…vanilla on vanilla.  However, I topped the cake with festive sprinkles and I bought these cute candles to light as we sing “Happy Birthday.” 




Last night, I made myself a pasta dinner, complete with baked chicken, a sauce made with veggies, and whole-wheat farfalle pasta.  A Red Box movie special rounded out my exciting, pre-race, St. Patty’s Day night!  




I’ll be back later with some 5k race results.  Have a great day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment