.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Willsey!


My baby is ONE today!  I can’t believe it…


Since we brought him home ten months ago, it’s been pure bliss.  Ok, maybe not so much…but he definitely has made our house {and lives} interesting.

So today we celebrated his special day with a birthday treat.  I’ll give you a hint…


I bought Willsey a plain hamburger from McDonalds.  Of course, we all had to sing and the girls blew out the candle for good luck.  


It’s funny, I don’t think Fred was surprised that we were honoring the family pet, so he was a good sport and just went with the flow.  


Willsey didn’t have a clue what was going on, but once he got his hands mouth on the burger, it was gone in about two seconds flat and his birthday was complete.   


Happy Birthday, Little Buddy!  Note: Our dog is NOT spoiled! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment