.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, April 16, 2012

Decisions, decisions.

So...what shall I do???  I have a few decisions to make by next Saturday... racing-wise. 


Here are my options...


1.  Run another 1,500 meter race in the Greyhound Invitational at Moravian.  I won't have to worry about a slow start since Lauretta may be a rabbit for another runner.


2.  Run a local 5k on the roads.


3.  Run a 5k on the track at that same Greyhound Invite.


4.  Run a 1,500 meter {or mile} time trial this week to prove that I really can run fast!  :)

5.  No race -- just continue training.

I would love to hear any comments or input that you may have....




Also...meet my sister, Tara.  


I spent yesterday afternoon at her house for my nephew's 5th birthday party.  Tara was a great runner in her own right.  She was a several-time Division III All-American while at Moravian, 7th overall in Cross-Country and 3rd in the outdoor 3,000-meter run.  Right now she is recovering from a stress fracture, but hopefully she will be up and running in no time!

Alrighty, time to begin my week.  Enjoy your Monday!

Tracy











1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy, I vote for doing the 1500m on the track. Just remind yourself that you are having FUN and you don't have anything to prove to anyone but yourself. Good Luck!
    -edann brady

    ReplyDelete