.quickedit{display:none;}

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Race Day Checklist.

Race Day! 
  • Shake-out run with Lauretta yesterday.  Check.
  • Pre-race meal of pasta and protein.  Check.
  • Bag packed.  Check.


  • Go to bed early.  Check.

  • Eat my normal {pre-race} breakfast...with peanut butter, of course!  Check. 
 
  • Try not to be so nervous.  Check.
  • Go to the bathroom at least five times since rising out of bed.  Check.


Well, that about covers it and I am heading out soon.  All I need to do is show up, discuss the plan with Jesse and run fast...


I'll let you know how it goes.  Enjoy the day!


Tracy



P.S.  Look at the cute card that Lauretta gave me for good luck...




Lauretta is running a 10k tomorrow in preparation for her half in a few weeks.  I just know that she will kick butt! 





No comments:

Post a Comment