.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Perfect Bridal Shower Gift


This past Saturday, my daughter and mother-in-law headed west to celebrate the bridal shower in honor of my husband's niece, Emily.  She grew up in the Lancaster area of Pennsylvania and that is where the shower was held.

Of course, bridal registries are usually a convenience when shopping for the bride-to-be, however, I believe that sometimes it is nice to stray from the list and purchase something a little different.  I also keep in mind the items that I love {and use in my own home} because someone else may find them just as useful.

This is my go-to bridal shower gift of choice:  Williams-Sonoma’s Glass Domed Cake Plate/Punch Bowl.   


Here’s the magic…not only is it a domed cake plate with a covered lid, it also flips upside down to become….

...a punch bowl!  Sorry the image is a little fuzzy {it was the best I could find}.

A few years ago I received one at my shower and I've used it on numerous occasions.  This gift is reasonably priced and the clear glass coordinates with any dinnerware print, color or pattern.  

The next time you are at a loss for a bridal shower gift, I hope this idea could help!  

Happy Monday!

Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment