.quickedit{display:none;}

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fitness FitFluences My Life.


Beginning as a freshman in high school, fitness has always been a part of my life {even with big bangs and large, slouchy socks}...


Still today, whether I'm running, downward dogging, P90X-ing, lifting, or just walking Willsey around the neighborhood, I feel better when I am healthy and physically fit.  


That is why I am so excited and honored to be selected as a FitFluential Ambassador.  FitFluential is a network of fitness fanatics who share their experiences and journeys through social media platforms such as blogs, Facebook and Twitter….just like me!  


As an Ambassador, I will have the opportunity to partner with certain brands that pair well with me, my blog, and my readers.  I will also {hopefully} have opportunities to expand my writing horizon in the health, food and fitness areas.  But most importantly, I look forward to meeting new fitness friends from around the country who share the same passion as me. 

When I started this blogging venture back in January, I never dreamed I would be selected to join this amazing group of men and women who share similar interests.  In addition, I never thought that blogging would become so much a meaningful part of me. 


Make it a great Tuesday!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment